LEARN HOW TO TAKE BETTER PHOTOS!!!
Award Winning Wedding Photographer Taun Henderson will share useful tips and technical know- how for creating images that pop.
Do you have a DSLR camera and want to learn how to take great pictures of your kids? Have you had your camera for a while and you are frustrated that your pictures are not looking as you imagined?
Do your images sit on your camera card for months, never downloaded?
Many parents purchase DSLR camera in hopes of not missing a moment of their children’s lives, but are not totally satisfied with the images when they appear on their computer screen. There are so many functions and buttons and reading a manual is overwhelming.
- How to choose a camera (difference between a point and shoot and an SLR)
- Lens suggestion for digital SLR cameras
- learn the fundamentals of your camera (ISO, Shutter, F Stop)
- Post Processing 101: How to make your images pop
- Lighting techniques
- Understanding light and using it effectively for better photos
- Tips for getting the best images
- auto & semi- manual settings
- Time for Q&A
WHAT – Beginners photography workshop
WHEN – Sunday March 17th, 2013
WHERE – Taun Henderson Photography Studio, 900 Legacy Park Dr. #632. Lawrenceville GA 30043
TIME: – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
INVESTMENT – $149
Early registration is only $99, Credit Cards accepted.
WHO – This workshop is open to beginning photographers, hobbyists, and parents who want to take better pictures of their kids.
Digital SLR cameras preferred, but point and shoot camera owners are welcome too!!
HOW TO ATTEND – Please call 678-532-8286